Thursday 14 June 2007

Our 15th day

I am sad- today was our last day. After this my blog will be finished- I will return to Australia. Today was GREAT although, and this is it:
We spent the day in Disney Land again, and we went on some roller coasters we did not go on last time we were there. First, we were about to enter the Indiana Jones Ride, but Jack and I did not reach the height limit. My mum and dad took turns to go on it while the other looked after us. They said we wouldn’t like it anyway. Next all of us apart from my mum, who was on Indiana Jones, went to a tree house where the Swiss family Robinson lived. We went on Space Mountain again, and my dad stayed off. He was sick. Our first ride altogether was ‘Thunder Mountain’, which I told you about on ‘Our Second Day’. We afterwards went to another park, ‘Walt Disney Studios’. After and much later in that area, we went on a roller coaster called "Crush’s Coaster". Crush, the turtle from ‘Finding Nemo’ was the theme of the ride. The ride had opened only a week before, and it was very busy. Just when we were nearly there, the ride broke down, and we had to wait for them to fix it. It was a good ride when we got there; it would spin, twist, drop and go on the side, and afterwards was good, too. We went to what was called Armageddon, and I was told that means, “The Ending of the World”. You walked through after watching an introduction on video, and at the actual thing was a special effects show, and at one point there was fire! When it was over, we went on a studio tour and then we ran to ‘The Rock and Rollercoaster’. This ride was one that you listened to music, had sudden movements. There were lights everywhere, and it was my favorite one that day! Jack bought a Rock and Roll hat, (it had black hair dangling down), and later on we left. We caught the train back and packed when we got there, and we are going out for a nice meal soon!

No comments: